We, The Dog Man (Stafford) Limited (“The Dog Man ”) are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using The Dog Man ’s website and the confidentiality of any information provided. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information obtained or that you have provided us with.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit The Dog Man ’s website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use The Dog Man ’s site you will need to register, and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. The Dog Man will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
The Dog Man may use information that you provide:
- for registration and to administer The Dog Man ’s website; and
- for assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve services.
The Dog Man may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event The Dog Man sells or buys any business or assets, in which case The Dog Man might have a requirement to disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller; or
- if The Dog Man is under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
- You may request at no cost the extent of the information held about yourself within the archives of The Dog Man.
- You may request that all or some of your data is removed and permanently deleted from the archives by contacting The Dog Man via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 7 working days for your data to be collected and processed for your reviewal.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from The Dog Man ’s website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, or post. Our phone number is 01785 664805, or you can e-mail us on email@example.com.
The Dog Man endeavours to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, The Dog Man cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to The Dog Man ’s negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask The Dog Man not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. The Dog Man will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by checking certain boxes on the forms The Dog Man uses to collect data.