The Dog Man®
121 dog behaviour training – canine coaching
‘The most important thing about owning and bringing up a dog befittingly is ensuring that it has the correct training. A trained dog will be a pleasure to own; it will understand its position in the family and be allowed to wider freedoms’.
A Snap Shot View part 1
- To ensure you get the best possible results from training your dog must be fit and healthy.
- Have a good quality diet, ‘you are what you eat and its the same for your dog’.
- Receive enough suitable exercise and enrichment for your dog’s age, size and breed
- To be effective at dog training you the owner should have knowledge of how your dog thinks and functions.
- Your dog’s memory operates differently to that of a human, they react to situations directly as they come to pass and its reactions are dependent mainly on instinct and previous experience.
- Your dog needs to be taught in a way that it can grasp and then master.
- A dog will only comply when it understands what you are asking of it.
- You must allow them to understand what we want in a comprehensible way with a commensurate motivator.
- Following repetition in a variety of environments and circumstance, the desired results will then be achieved.
We can get to the route cause of behaviour and training problems and:
- Create a structured plan.
- Show you how to implement the training.
- Put simple measures in place so that you can measure changes correctly.
Got a question or would like to know more please let us know, click here